Friday, August 1, 2008

Learning a Few New Features

Well, I think I'm slowly but surely learning some of the standard features. Here is my first attempt to create a link to a site: I found an interesting blog today, 365 to 42. A photographer is documenting his forty-first year, so he's publishing a photo every day.

Also, here is my attempt to publish a video link from YouTube. In case I end up showing this blog in class this year, here is a topic and a video that may interest some of my students. I know I've gotten caught up in the Twilight series, so here is an interview with Stephanie Meyers regarding Breaking Dawn. She mentions the literary connections. How many have you read? She mentions that Twilight loosely connects to Pride and Prejudice, New Moon's theme is Romeo and Juliet, Eclipse ties to Wuthering Heights, and Breaking Dawn draws on Midsummernight's Dream and some other novel (I haven't read it yet!). If you didn't click the link already, here is the interview:


No comments: